Summer in Saskatchewan is awesome!
Unfortunately, it doesn’t last long! Let’s make the most of it!
Having an office close to beautiful walking paths means we can take our counselling sessions outdoors.Let’s Do It!
Things to Note:
- You get to set the pace (within reason!) The focus of this walk is on processing not on the exercise session.
- If the weather isn’t cooperating, the office is available as an alternative.
- If you don’t like it, we can change plans and go back to the office or schedule the next session for there.
- We will still meet at the office. We will spend a few minutes talking about the goals of the session before we head out. For an hour session, we typically walk 40 minutes. We can also sit on a park bench if your prefer. I set the timer on my phone for 20 minutes and it signals us to turn around and head back. We spend the last few minutes in the office, recapping what we’ve gone over and other business.
- The cost is the same as for a regular session.
- We will discuss before hand the issues of confidentiality and how we will handle it if we run into people we know. I will not compromise your confidentiality and divulge you are my client. My focus and attention is on you and we continue our session without interruption
What Do I Need to Get Started:
Contact me to book your appointment. Wear comfy shoes and weather appropriate clothes. If you are not typically active, double check with your doctor that there are no medical conditions that would prevent you from participating. I’ll have you sign the appropriate forms and then let’s go!Book Your Appointment
If you have further questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be happy to answer them.